Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Happy Birthday


Hello dear crafters, 

I'm back from all the work travels & jumped right into my little crafty corner!
There are many birthdays during this time of the year and so I had plenty of chances to make birthday cards (my favourite type of card EVER)!!

Here is one of them:

 Supplies used:
- Art Impressions girlfriends
- SSS stencil
- SSS ultrafine clear embossing powder
- Distress inks (used for the background and for watercoloring the image) 

I hope you got inspired & that you will stop by again soon.
Until then, enjoy your crafty zone :-) 

Yours, Steph 


P.S.: Simon Says Stamp also celebrate their 7th birthday, so I dedicated this card to their Wednesday Happy Birthday Challenge.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Steph, I love these girls and the colours and simple design are perfect, absolutely fabulous! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph