Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Stamp your own STICKERS!

Welcome back!

Today I would like to introduce you to one of my passions: making my own STICKERS!

I hate throwing away pretty paper scraps and I don't mind fuzzy cutting; hence a new idea was born: I now make my own stickers for my cards, photobooks, etc ... you name it.

Avery Elle's VW bus is a fabulous stamp for that matter as you can see below.

Here are the individual stickers:


And here are 6 cards I have created with these:



Supplies:
- Avery Elle - Surfs up
- Paper Smooches - Go to your happy place
- all sorts of scraps
- SSS gold embossing powder
- craft cardstock

These Projects are particularly inspired by the following:
Paper Smooches

Avery Elle
Challenge 20
SSS Wednesday Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Cure for the Monday Blues



7 comments:

  1. These are outstanding, Stephanie! Love your set of masculine cards! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “It’s a Guy Thing” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny masculine cards, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little vans and I love the embossed sentiments! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and I love that you made your own stickers! Very clever!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that Avery Elle stamp set - it's one of my favourites. Great idea to create the stickers and what a fab collection of cards you've created with them!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, all of your vans are so cute. I don't have this AE stamp set, and now I really want it! Thanks for sharing this with us at the AEI♥U Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph