Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A very special card for a very special person in my life!

Hello dear crafters,

Welcome to my most elaborate card EVER!
I think this card has taken me hours and hours to finish (see all the layers and details here), especially because I wanted it all to be absolutely perfect!

This special creation is for my very best friend who unfortunately is so very far away from me and I miss her dearly!! It's always very cold around her special day, so a cute winter card with lots of detail seemed like the ideal Birthday card!

I think she loves it just as much as I do =o)

Most of the trees are hidden behind some vellum and there is lot's of embossing, glossy accents & wink of stellar going on here which I was unable to capture properly in my photos unfortunately.
 
Thanks for stopping by & I will see you soon with another winter card!!
Yours, Steph
 
MFT "Color Palette Challenge"
Print
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this winter scene you created! The details and layering are perfect! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card. The images are so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and cute! Every detail is amazing I know your friend will be absolutely amazed!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph