Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The festive season is over...

... and yet I have a few more creations with you to share.

Hello dear crafters & thanks for stopping by my blog once again!

I would like to share with you the creations I couldn't post before Christmas (or else somebody might have seen their card), so thanks for being patient with me.

 
I'm quite proud of this shaker card & how it turned out, especially considering that I haven't made many shaker cards yet (not sure why even, they're so much fun). But I love the craft cardstock in the window & the bunny combined with the sparkly red background. But I probably was a little too keen filling up that window haha :-D

I'll be back with my other creations soon.
Happy crafting!
Steph


P.S.: This card is posted in the following challenges:
SSS Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
SSS Monday Challenge "Old and New"
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog
Lawnscaping Challenge #97 "Winter Themed"

MFT "Color Palette Challenge"
Print


2 comments:

  1. Adorable shaker card, I think it is so much fun! I also really love the colors you used! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute shaker card! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph