Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Vintage girls

Welcome back everyone!

Apologies for disappearing from the posting world for such a long time, but I was clearly traveling too much and had way too little time for my crafty projects...


Well, I got back into the stamping mojo with a very fun project for Art Impression's new challenge called "Vintage Vibe" with these absolutely hilarious vintage girls (and notice the vintage green/pinkcolor combo - looks sooo old fashioned haha):
 Supplies used:
- Ai girlfriends stamp set
- craft/foil paper for the background
- water color paper
- water color pencils

I'll be back soon with some more projects, so stay tuned!!

Yours,
Steph


P.S.: Apologies for the terrible photo this time, I just couldn't get the background & the lighting right this time with the foil paper in the background... *how to improve my photography skills?*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph