Tuesday, October 7, 2014

SSS "Transport It" Challenge

Dear crafters,

Apologies for not posting about any of my new projects in such a long time, but admittedly I was enjoying some time off myself & traveling through Europe.
Now that I'm back, full of energy & literally millions of ideas swirling in my head, I though the best start to a crafty month would be participating in another challenge (and the Transport It" sounded like a lot of fun!).
So please have a look at my sweet 70's van:
The outlines are stamped in black & are clear embossed to make the coloring easier (this way the color wouldn't bleed). And to give it the amazing metallic shine I used Perfect Pearls (mixed with a tiny bit of water) to color in the whole van.
The background is all clear embossed on white card stock & then colored with pumice stone Distress ink which I also sprayed a tiny bit with water to give it even more interest.

And to finish it off I thought the beige vellum would look really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph