Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Neat & Tangled Challenge

My dear crafting friends,

I guess you know precisely what I'm talking about when I tell you I again HAD TO PARTICIPATE IN YET ANOTHER CHALLENGE!!! 2 challenges actually... they're just so cool and addictive!

I found this new challenge blog from Neat & Tangled (littletangles.blogspot.com) & found their "gift" challenge very cute.

So I made this little heart shaped origami pop-up card/box in order to participate in their challenge. Undortunately I don't have any of their stamps and didn't quite know what to do with the download so I decided to post something different.

 
I used design paper for this little gift and learned the origami craft from other youtubers! Inside is a tiny little tag & it all looks so cute with this bold bow I find!

And because Simon Says Stamp published another "Anything Goes" Wednesday Challenge, I thought this project would perfectly fit to both themes.

SSS Wednesday Challenge
Little Tangles Challenge
 
Hope you like my creations & until next time!!
Yours,
Steph
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I saw my oomment twice so I deleted them. Now both comments are away :-/. Love your heart box, Stephanie. And I want to see them unfolded. Thanks for playing along with Little Tangles and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts @CraftedBySteph